Jump to content

Welcome to Goliath!

In order to play on the server, please download our latest client found by CLICKING HERE!

Sign in to follow this  
Skiller8860

Donator Stuff

Recommended Posts

Hello fellow Goliath players & staff. Today I am creating this post to let you voice your opinion about donator benefits and/or options. My goal below is I'm planning on making a tier system listed above for donators, if donated x amount then you will receive x. Please comment below any additional benefits you'd like to see donators have, as I am looking for ideas and willing to try to satisfy everyone's wants and needs.

 

Also, due to people not using the in-game Member Store as often as I suspected, more so just buying membership status or an item from the actual store, I will be removing the store in-game and adding all items to the donator store on our website. If there is any items you would like to see, please let me know as I can try to add it to the donator store.

 

Thanks for your community input!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd say with the removal of items from the store, it would be much more benefical to add non Bis items to the store removing all BIs items and having them only avalilable to Legenday Mystery boxes (of course some not so great items are also in here which balances it out, it may also be worth increasing the price of Mboxes). Items remaining on the store would be semi-bis, such as items like blowpipe, bandos/arma whereas the Legendary mbox would have items like Abyssal bludgeon/zaryte bow ETC. The idea of tiers for donating and getting recurring bonuses is interesting and a good idea, but i think it needs some tweaks, first add lower tiers, like $50 is 1 reg mbox/day $100 is 3 reg mboxes $250 is Legendary mbox $500 is 2 legendary and 4 reg mboxes and $1000 would be 5 legendary 5 normal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Balls said:

op me f2p me no like

There will be login rewards for f2p too, this thread is mainly just for donator benefits currently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, redabe said:

I'd say with the removal of items from the store, it would be much more benefical to add non Bis items to the store removing all BIs items and having them only avalilable to Legenday Mystery boxes (of course some not so great items are also in here which balances it out, it may also be worth increasing the price of Mboxes). Items remaining on the store would be semi-bis, such as items like blowpipe, bandos/arma whereas the Legendary mbox would have items like Abyssal bludgeon/zaryte bow ETC. The idea of tiers for donating and getting recurring bonuses is interesting and a good idea, but i think it needs some tweaks, first add lower tiers, like $50 is 1 reg mbox/day $100 is 3 reg mboxes $250 is Legendary mbox $500 is 2 legendary and 4 reg mboxes and $1000 would be 5 legendary 5 normal. 

I'll keep in mind, thanks for input!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like some of the ideas listed above. One thing i would like to see is for the different membership tiers is Droprate% increase. like 10% better chance, 15% etc. And i've seen it done where once you have something such as the RoW or this donator chance%...it updates the ::drops tab with the correct chance. Otherwise i wouldnt know if its working.  Or if anything, maybe a few more skills in the Dzone, and a %XPBoost doing anything in the Dzone? Hope this helps! Thank you for all the hard work skiller!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Awakens said:

I like some of the ideas listed above. One thing i would like to see is for the different membership tiers is Droprate% increase. like 10% better chance, 15% etc. And i've seen it done where once you have something such as the RoW or this donator chance%...it updates the ::drops tab with the correct chance. Otherwise i wouldnt know if its working.  Or if anything, maybe a few more skills in the Dzone, and a %XPBoost doing anything in the Dzone? Hope this helps! Thank you for all the hard work skiller!!

I like the droprate % increase idea. Definitely will look into doing that. Same with the ::drops tab. Thanks for the idea. Also no problem, thank you to everybody for being a player making this server possible! 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A suggestion I have to different donation level rewards can be faster points per activity. I mean this as Pest control you would obtain more points per game, More loyalty points per hour, slayer points per task, etc. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ravioli said:

A suggestion I have to different donation level rewards can be faster points per activity. I mean this as Pest control you would obtain more points per game, More loyalty points per hour, slayer points per task, etc. 

Read my mind with this in all honesty. I'm planning on putting this into the benefits 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Possibly things like: Chances to save items like Crystal keys per rank, or caskets, some popular bosses or at least easier access to them from the dzones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...